Did you know that since April 2015, you don’t have to wait on the phone to speak to your GP surgery? Just like online banking, you can look at your GP records on a computer, a tablet or a smartphone, using a website or an app. You can choose to:
- Book and cancel appointments with your doctor or nurse online, when it suits you. Your surgery will choose which appointments can be booked online.
- Order repeat prescriptions online. Some patients have found that they save money and time as they don’t need to make a special trip to their surgery to order repeat prescriptions.
- Look at part of your GP records online. You can look at your records whenever you want, even from the comfort of your home, and find answers to questions you may have
To apply for an online account just follow these simple steps
- Read the patient information leaflet (below)
- Complete the application form (either print from below or pick one up from reception)
- Return the completed form in person to reception along with a valid form of photographic identification
Once we have the form and seen ID we will create your account details and email them to you.
Patient Information Leaflet
Download the free Patient Access mobile app by clicking on the icons below
Below are links to some useful information:
Getting started with GP online services
Protecting your GP online records
What you need to know about your GP online records
Your GP record
Accessing your test results
Please note that following advice from the Medical Defence Union (MDU), we will not be offering Online Services or Texting Appointment Reminders to under 16 year olds.